- Maintain your regular checkups and appointments with us, so we can ensure your teeth are remaining where they are supposed to be.
- Be sure to wear your retainer at all times suggested to us. Eventually, your retainer use will become less and less, but follow our wearing guides to ensure maximum retention.
- Your retainer can buildup plague just like your teeth do. Brush it at least one time per day.
- As a general rule of thumb: if your retainer is not in your mouth, it should be in its case! Do not let it lay around the house as a tempting toy for your pet, or as a piece of unexpected trash that can be thrown away.
- If your retainer is compromised in any way, contact True Dental immediately.
Diving Into The Sea Of Smile Retention
Congratulations! You’ve completed your process of achieving your straight and healthy smile using the revolutionary new system called Invisalign. How’s that new smile feel? Is it a little wider and brighter? We’re sure you’re already enjoying the emotional benefits of straighter teeth as well. No longer do you need to hide your smile behind your hand or offer a closed-lip smile to friends. Well done on completing your journey to a happier smile. Now that your teeth are straight and your smile is wide, it’s time to maintain it. You’re about to jump off the diving board into a sea of smile retention. It’s now time to secure that smile for a lifetime of benefits. At True Dental, we have some helpful tips for retaining your straight teeth and wider and brighter smile.